Thursday, November 20, 2008

CUT Anniversary/Wedding cake

Hey there out there blog followers!

This is shortshortshort post about two of the cakes I have worked on this week. I'm currently finishing up the 3rd cake and baking the 4th. The 4th cake is the wedding cake that we'll be traveling to Las Vegas with!

This cake was made for Charlie Tango for their yearly anniversary celebration. I think it's the 12th year -- I might be wrong on that though. I know this is the third anniversary cake I have made for them!

It's have milk chocolate, half vanilla with vanilla buttercream and fondant accents!




This wedding cake was made for a friend of the family. They wanted a red velvet cake covered in white buttercream with a simple border! Voila!



Hopefully I will have time to update with the 3rd cake and I'll definitely take a lot of pictures and give a detailed account of how we transported the 3 tiered wedding cake!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Girl~You are absolutely amazing.