Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rodney's birthday: Mac Mini + Cupcakes



This was one of Rodney's birthday cakes this year - the one that went to Tango.

Stacked two 8 inch cakes, one chocolate and one vanilla wrapped in marshmallow fondant. (painted with brilliant silver luster dust)

Just about the only thing I did on this cake was make it. Rodney did the decorating on this cake because I had a girl date that evening. What a great job!



I made these cupcakes for the little get together we had the night of his birthday. He asked for chocolate with white icing...simple enough!

3 comments:

Travis Swann Taylor said...

These look great! I'm so glad you're back...I was having withdrawls :) Looking forward to your next post...

Steph said...

You are too sweet Travis!

The Kelley's said...

The cake looks so yummy! Great job.