Friday, June 6, 2008

Beautiful Bridal



This cake was made to match the invitation that was sent out for a bridal shower.

It's a lemon cake with vanilla buttercream and mmf.

I know what you are thinking...

No, I did not make the flowers. I wish I could take credit for them b/c they really are beautiful but I ordered them from WholesaleSugarFlowers.com.

I love making confectionary pieces and I love making sugar flowers but honestly, I'm a little too busy these days to do that and take care of Rylee (swim lessons! ballet and tap! gym class! playdates!) and juggle the custom cookie cutter shop AND make other cakes. There's just not enough time!

Anyway, I'm happy I ordered these because they are wonderful!

I lovelovelove the way this cake turned out. It's one of my favorites for sure!

Check out the height on that cake!



Close up of the flowers (check back later this week for a post about the flowers)

4 comments:

Kate said...

That's so pretty! Sounds delicious too.

Steph said...

Thanks, nice to meet you!

sarah said...

It was perfect!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work, everyone loved it.

L said...

Gorgeous cake